Friday, May 15, 2009

Blog Fart Friday

What's a Blog Fart Friday? They are "Crappy ideas that are too short to make a real blog post, but when combined, join forces to make one unified, albeit half assed, post." If you want to become a member of the BFF club, go here.

Here are my farty, fluffer, and gaseous thoughts:

- Renaissance Man worked out of the house all week. He loves it! He wakes up in the morning, takes a shower, and walks a few steps into the extra bedroom that we set up as an office/guest bedroom and starts working. We've been working side to side! RM works on his reports for work and I've been working on my children's stories. He get to work on the nicer big desk with the faster and new laptop and sits on the comfy and cushy office chair. I work on a small contraption of a desk on a laptop that is slower than molasses and sit on a hard plastic chair that makes my bum go very numb.

- Since RM has been working here, he says things that I would never in a million years expect him to say:

- Hey, where's your lipstick?
- Does this pants make my butt look big?

- Do you think a pink shirt will go right with this?

Of course, he tells me later he was joking and likes to see my reaction. Just in case, I'll be hiding my lipstick.


- And then he wears the strangest accessories.



It is going to be boring here when he goes back to work on Monday!



22 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could work from home! Lucky!

Sally said...

OH! I get it! He snorkels for a living! Cool....

Anonymous said...

lllmmmmbbbbbooooo

Wendy said...

hehe, sounds like rm likes to work from home so he can wear his special accessories...sounds like a good time!

Kristina P. said...

I want to work from home!!

septembermom said...

How nice that you guys can work together at home! He's a good sport with that photo:) You two make a fun loving couple!

Heatherlyn said...

I love it when my husband works from home. I wish he could at least 2 or 3 days a week. It saves so much time to not have to commute!

Anonymous said...

How nice for your husband to get to work from home! I would love for mine to be around all the time.

roy/elisabeth dean said...

Alright RM....it is TIME to go back to work!!!
Funny post! Now that Roy is at home all the time, I WISH he could go BACK to work! He recites every news story he has heard or read, and has become quite masterful at Weather reports!
Haven't noticed any missing lipstick or pink shirts yet....
Make it a great day~
♥,Lilly

The Crazy Coxes said...

The fun can only last so long! It's time for him to relinquish the big desk and comfy chair back to their rightful owner!

Suzanne said...

Love the accessories! You're smart to hide your lipstick!

Michele said...

Love RM's accessories...what a riot! I don't know if I could work right next to Glenn...he would probably drive me nuts talking to me all the time...either that or asking for things...like food!

Hugz,
Michele

Jenni said...

I wish I could teach from home. Do you think I could get the school to let my Skype my math lessons?

wendy said...

I love the idea of blog farts -------very cute. and your hubby is hilarious--bet you have alot of fun together.

Eternal Worrier said...

I’d love to work from home for a while... it would be so nice.

Melinda said...

I love it, he's so cute and fun! I would hide my lipstick too...:D haha

nikkicrumpet said...

OH man...I'm so jealous....I would love to work at home...I could wear my pajamas and not having to fight traffic would be awesome!!!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

I can't even speak or type right now... I'm SO insanely jealous... I can't get past the fact that youg et to work from home!

Unknown said...

Oh, I just love a hard working man : ). How great that he spends helping and accomplishing big things! He is so wonderful, maybe you should even splurge and buy him his own lipstick : )

Sue said...

Hilarious! Yeah, I remember the pre-retirement days when I loved having Mike home from work for a week or two. Now I'm ecstatic when he gets called to work!! Don't think he was ever quite as entertaining as RM, though.

Cranberryfries said...

It's always fun to have the hubby around for extra time. I noticed though that his 'working attire' also includes an xbox headset. Haha! Thats my kinda work.

Homer and Queen said...

I think the yellow thingy makes him look younger!