Here are my farty, fluffer, and gaseous thoughts:
- Renaissance Man worked out of the house all week. He loves it! He wakes up in the morning, takes a shower, and walks a few steps into the extra bedroom that we set up as an office/guest bedroom and starts working. We've been working side to side! RM works on his reports for work and I've been working on my children's stories. He get to work on the nicer big desk with the faster and new laptop and sits on the comfy and cushy office chair. I work on a small contraption of a desk on a laptop that is slower than molasses and sit on a hard plastic chair that makes my bum go very numb.
- Since RM has been working here, he says things that I would never in a million years expect him to say:
- Hey, where's your lipstick?
- Does this pants make my butt look big?
- Do you think a pink shirt will go right with this?
Of course, he tells me later he was joking and likes to see my reaction. Just in case, I'll be hiding my lipstick.
- And then he wears the strangest accessories.
It is going to be boring here when he goes back to work on Monday!