Last Saturday I was a BFF (Blog Fart Fridays), but posted on a Saturday. This week I couldn't think of any "farty" thing to say and decided to participate "High Five Fridays" hosted by
Angela's Adventures and Minor Mishaps. Fridays seem to be busy days for me, so I'm doing my list on Saturday.
All you have to do is list 5 things that's on your mind. Example, 5 reasons why you should eat that last piece of chocolate, 5 reasons why you shouldn't strangle your psychotic ex-friend and list 5 mental exercises to help you not blow your top with your teenager. I will list "5 reasons why Renaissance Man needs to get his own blog...now!"
1. He keeps checking to see if the post that he wrote on my blog is still getting comments...EVERYDAY!
2. RM wrote one post and seems to think he's an expert blogger.
3. We will be in the middle of a conversation and he would say something that that only HE thinks is funny and tells me that I should blog about what he said or he would always come up with "new and exciting material" for my blog.
4. He saw a segment on Oprah Winfrey that showcased Dooce, the mother of all blogs in which she stated that she makes over $40,000 a month in revenue from advertisement! RM believes that when he starts a blog, he can match her revenue.
5. I don't want to share! Since I started a blogging just a little over a month ago, RM took a polite interest in my new hobby. He listened politely as I read the comments that I received and I would share with him what I wrote. Then he was bitten by the Blog Bug! This blog is my baby and I don't want it to become "our blog."
One day SOON, Renaissance Man will get his own blog. And I will help him start one, so that he can leave my blog alone!